Monday 20 October 2014

Oh my English… Favorite’s food

Oh food!

Malaysian’s food almost thinking of food make me feel so hungry like a hungry lion. I’m just dreaming to have a body like a super model but because of this noisy stomach food keep calling for an extra work so I have no choice to make it happy I just follow to meet requirement.

Oh food! 
Looks at my favorite food become myself no calm to finish it as well.
How should I control this habit.. if one day all the food I love to eat can’t be eaten…hmm might be until than I can’t miss this. So I prefer to take all food before I can’t.



This is my only one daughter who also teaches me how to control my habit. She always suggest me to make an exercise to avoid from getting bigger and bigger. Thanks a lot my dearest daughter even we always fight for some argument might not suit to you.
But the most important thing in my life ‘Go for health food and best time to eat of the day’. Least but not lease.. I am still aiming to for weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment